Richard Branson writes for Entrepreneur, about what advice he would give young entrepreneurs.
The whole article can be found here, but the five simple guidelines he lists are:
1. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. You must love what you do.
2. Be innovative: Create something different that will stand out.
3. Your employees are your best asset. Happy employees make for happy customers.
4. Lead by listening: Get feedback from your staff and customers on a regular basis.
5. Be visible: Market the company and its offers by putting yourself or a senior person in front of the cameras.
Are you practicing these? How can you incorporate these tenets into the management of your small business?
Author: Jennifer Trowbridge, Stoecklein Law Group, LLP